Side Hustles with zero experience needed
How treats for dogs can change your life.
In the search of a side hustle that would not make you leave your house, here’s one for you. A side hustle that has the potential for great income, that is totally doable at home, and you can do while spending time with your loved ones. What more do you want?
This side hustle is suitable for people with just a little time on their hands, with no experience, for pet lovers, SAHMs and anyone that wants some extra cash at the end of the month.
Affiliate disclosure: this article contains affiliate links which means that if you click on them and make a purchase, at no extra cost to you, I will receive a commission.
Treats for Dogs Industry
If you think only people enjoy delicious food and healthy treats, think again. Dogs do too and if you have one, you already know.
If you have been thinking about side hustles and are not the online marketing type, this side hustle is for you. U.S. dog treat sales continue to rise with a 9.6% increase from $3.21 billion in 2021 to $3.54 billion in 2022, but homemade dog treats is still a new thing where you can get you share easily.
Let me get this clear, this side hustle can make the same amount of your full-time job, even double it, and become your full-time career and with still a little investment of time. The earning potential is unlimited as you can add as many recipes, accessories and toys as you want to make it a one-stop-shop for dog owners.
How to start
Make and bake dog treats from the comfort of your own home and live the dream of starting your own business. This course takes you step-by-step to learning everything you need to know to launch a homemade dog treat business.
The course itself is just enough to understand it all, plus Kristin has thrown in some of the coolest bonuses that those alone are worth the entire course, which by the way, is still pretty cheap. If you consider the fact that most of the tools used to bake dog treats are the same of baking your own treats, the tools investment is 0 is you want.
About the course
Diva Dog Bakery is a comprehensive, A-Z course that will help you start a dog treat business from your kitchen.
Whether the goal is to earn an extra $500 – $2,500+ per month or create a full-time income recurring revenue business, Diva Dog Bakery will teach you exactly what you need to know to create a thriving dog treat bakery.
With over 1,700 happy students and new success stories every day, Diva Dog Bakery is the premier online dog treat business course.
- You learn at your own pace. The course has a curriculum to follow and everything is perfectly laid out for you to make the most out of every class. You can go as fast or as slow as you like and your schedule allows
- You have a community to ask for questions, tips or suggestions, and share your wins. The course is perfectly doable in less than a month. Alongside the course you can start intereacting, reading and learn more from the private Facebook group. You can then decide if you want to keep investing 19$ per month as subscription to the group or not. It is not required and it is totally up to you. You can even pause for some time and get back to it once you start making money with your pup treats
- No experience needed. There’s no need to be a trained chef. If you enjoy following recipes and make your 4legged friend happy, you have all it takes to succeed
- Recipes and tutorials are provided. You can also make up yours, but these are great starting points
- Step-by-step plan and support. The course is well detailed and made for total beginners too
- Learn about set up the business and accept payments. Which is totally helpful if you have never had a business before. For friends from outside the US it gives you the questions to ask your local lawyer/accountant in order to have a perfectly running business
- Learn how to package and safely ship your treats so that you can sell online too
- Learn how to price your treats in a way that makes it worthy and you don’t feel overwhelmed with the load of work and not enough money in the pocket to make it
- Where to sell your treats, so that you always know where to offer your delicious treats
- Learn how to promote to increase your sales and business awareness
- Social media strategies to be known through different channels and leverage them to make the best of your sales
- 30 days FREE access to the facebook community (19$ monthly value)
- 10+ Guaranteed Analysis/Nutrition labels (499$ value)
- Recipe book with Video Tutorials (99$ value)
The cost of the course is 299$ one-time payment and after 30 days you will be charged 19$ monthly for the Facebook community group unless and until you opt out just by sending an email. The cost is perfectly affordable considering all it grants in terms of knowledge and the possibility of a life changing opportunity.
Benefits of this side hustle
- You are your own boss
- You decide your own schedule
- You decide where to work
- Unlimited income potential
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Work for your goals not your employer’s
- Easily scalable from Hobby to Business and Career
Where to sell Treats for Dogs:
Online: start your own website and list the treats that you offer and where to buy them
Local markets: local fairs always offer the best market. Not many people know about homemade dog treats and they are all willing to try. The students of the course often brag about the sold out stalls they have at the end of the fairs. If you add special toys, collar tags and beautiful collars and leash you have the perfect stall that is the paradise of a dog lover.
In-person: Once you have found some clients through online or local fairs and markets you can offer a take away or delivery service on a monthly basis. In this way you ensure yourself a fixed monthly income.
The sky is the limit if you have a little marketing and social media skills.
And as always, if you put in the effort everything is achievable