If you’re a small business owner or solopreneur, then you know how important it is to have an active and engaged social media following. Pinterest is a great platform to connect with potential customers, and it can be an extremely powerful marketing tool if used correctly. You need to start promoting what you do on Pinterest today. And you are in luck, in this article we are going to learn more about Pinterest Marketing: how to get more followers and repins.
Related article: How to Promote your new Business
Pinterest is a complicated platform, but it doesn’t have to be. And unfortunately, many small businesses struggle to get noticed on Pinterest. In this blog post, we’ll share some tips and tricks on how to get more followers and repins on Pinterest. By following these simple tips, you can make your Pinterest marketing more effective and start seeing real results for your business.
Related Article: 7 reasons to hire a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
The Benefits of Pinterest Marketing
Pinterest has quickly become a powerful platform for businesses looking to capture customer attention. Unlike other social media channels, Pinterest is not a social media. Pinterest is a search engine, a visual platform, and a Google made of only images and videos. This means it’s even easier for your products, services, and content to stand out from the competition.
You can also use Pinterest’s analytics tools to track and measure the performance of your campaigns and strategies. Plus, with Pinterest’s SEO tools and promoted pins, you can easily drive more organic traffic to your site.
Not only can you use Pinterest to showcase new products and services, but you can also use it to repurpose existing content. For example, you could post an image of a recent blog post or a video of a webinar on your Pinterest board, and link back to the original post. This allows you to double the exposure and gets more eyes on the content you’re creating.
Hire me as your Pinterest VA to make everything easier
How to Get More Followers and Repins
- The Pinterest algorithm is way different from Instagram or TikTok algorithms. But one thing is the same: the best way to grow your Pinterest following is to be consistent and active. Posting on a regular basis gives your followers an incentive to check your page on a regular basis.
- The use of relevant keywords improves the visibility and reach of your pins.
- Hashtags are no longer what makes the difference. Nevertheless, Pinterest is an evolving platform so, this may also change again.
- Keeping up to date with all the new features will help get in front of many ideas.
- At the moment what is trending the most is Idea Pins. Creating what Pinterest is pushing will help your posts show up in more relevant searches, introduce your content to more people, and increase your followers and repins.
- Inviting influencers and bloggers to pin and comment on your content is another great way to get more eyes on your content. This can be especially effective if these influencers work in a related field to your business. As an added bonus, their followers will get exposed to your content. And once they start liking it and sharing it, more and more users will eventually become followers.
- Optimize your pins texts, title and description of each pins and the title of pin boards with keywords to have more exposure
Tips for Successful Pinterest Marketing
- Creating high-quality images for your content is key for Pinterest marketing success. You can use Canva, it is free and easy to use.
- If you’re promoting a product, take the time to create beautiful professional images that stand out from the crowd.
- A great picture can be worth a thousand words and will get more users interested in your content.
- Use catchy titles to go along with your images, as this will encourage more clicks, visits, and shares.
- Create boards that are related to your products and services and offers. This will help you establish relationships with customers and create long-term followers.
- Automate your pins with marketing tools like Pinterest schedulers to keep your pins organized.
- Connect your pins directly to a sales funnel. If you don’t have one, don’t miss out on this great opportunity and get one here for free
- Do not repost the same image multiple times. Pinterest like to keep things fresh. You can direct your audience to the same URL, but make sure every pin is different and stands out.
- Make use of the search bar to find the most searched keywords in your niche. Create using those keywords in the pin, the title and the description to optimize it the best
As you can see, there are many ways to get more followers and repins on Pinterest. With the right strategies and tactics, you can use Pinterest to grow your business, increase awareness, and engage with your target audience. So take the time to create high-quality images, post regularly, and build relationships with bloggers and influencers to maximize your Pinterest marketing efforts.
And if you need help
Realizing how time-consuming it is to learn everything about Pinterest is usually the number one reason my clients ask for my services as Pinterest VA. It is not like any other platform and you do need an expert to excel at it. You can contact me here or read more about my services here.
And to everyone wanting to learn more about Pinterest, I always suggest this Pinterest Ninja program
Affiliate Disclosure: this article contains affiliate links. If you click on them and make a purchase, at no extra cost to you, I will receive a commission. It helps me funding this blog, for this reason, thank you